Sunday, July 9, 2017

Privileged, I Am






It's not hard to see I'm privileged. Looking at that wheel, I fit neatly into many of those categories.

I'm fortunate. Plain and simple. Being privileged gives me opportunities and options in life. I accept that, but don't automatically respond that it should afford me better treatment in life.

For all those out there who are embracing privilege at the expense of others, please stop acting like you are entitled to it. In reality you are just lucky!

Haphazardly winning that jackpot of  fortuitousness isn't a virtue or worthy of applause. It's by chance you are who you are.

Shame on you for thinking you can look down on those with less privilege. As if you are better.

Right. 





Yes, you are privileged, but also, an entitled and truly despicable human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment