You know that feeling when you could jump out of your skin when you see a perceived injustice or stupidity unraveling before you?
I feel this quite often being on the Internet or just walking out my front door.
I'm really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY getting sick of things that bring me to this place. Realize that I understand I'm in control of my emotions, feeling this way is only brought on because of what I have deemed worthy of getting upset about.
Here's just the short list...
- the unending stream of people who claim they have all the answers and, in reality, the lack of understanding they produce
- seeing proof of humans being unkind or hurtful, intentionally, for the fun of it or worse, to make a point - whatever that point may be
- having politicians who hold positions of power when all they really want is power in a position from which to control things
- watching illogical and unreasonable people decide the fate of others, not just in politics but in everyday life
- feeling betrayed by those claim to have your best interest at heart
- people suffering because of the lack of compassion in those who are in a position to help
- watching the innocent and the vulnerable be neglected by the greedy, powerful and disinterested in this world